Monday, September 8, 2008

Pills are good

One of the medications I have seems be JUST for the itching. I can take 1-3 pills up to 4 times a day. Favorite. Pills. Ever.

I might actually be on the mend. This morning I got up, did the dishes, cleared up the kitchen table (somewhat) and cooked breakfast: Fried egg/mushroom/cheese sammich and Firefly tea (I haven't had a hot, tasty breakfast beverage in DAYS!), all the while, singing along to the Dr. Horrible soundtrack (What? Sing-Along is right IN the title!) Sammich was good. Tea was delicious. Now I'm going back to bed to rest. (I also just want to mention how much I love my laptop. I can sleep with the internet now.) I REALLY need to do two loads of laundry today, too.

Angela: Your bracelet is made, I just haven't been able to get to the post office yet! Stupid international mail. Why does Canadia have to be a different country? I'm SO sorry for the delay!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so happy you are less itchy! Yay!

I have Dr. Horrible's Tea of Evil from Adagio. I highly recommend it. So very yummy.

As for the bracelet, my dear you have had other things going on, and I am not at all worried about it. *hugs*

Jess said...

I only just saw your previous post, and I am so sorry that your symptoms have diversified into gross and sleep-depriving. I'm glad to read that the medication is helping them ease off a little, though.