Thursday, October 6, 2005

Does this mean I'm related to Iago?

.
You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk
You are least like a: Duck or a MonkeyWhat Cute Animal Are You?

I think it's rather significant that it says I was almost a chipmunk. The ex once found one in our backyard. He picked it up, after I warned him to leave it alone. When it bit him, he flung it on the ground and killed it.

There, but for the grace of God, go I.

1 comment:

Mindi Scott said...

Well, that's weird! Because I am a mouse!