Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I can't decide whether this post's title should be 'Damn' or 'Yay!'

.
As previously mentioned, I cashed in on my credit card miles to get some lovely Mastercard gift cards and Amazon gift cards, to help with my Christmas expenses this year. My Mastercard gift cards came in a couple of weeks ago, and I've already used them up, mostly. When I ordered the Amazon cards, it DID say '4-6 weeks', but I was hoping for the best. I've picked a bunch of stuff for the boy on Amazon and I've been waiting for the gift cards to buy them. Anyhoo, I called the credit card co. today, and the woman could certainly see my order, but she could NOT tell me how soon they might ship out. It kind of sounded like at least two more weeks. I don't like ordering very late and cutting the recieving time so close, especially when it's all for the boy. I may very well have to order all his stuff before I receive the gift cards, and actually pay for the stuff -- which is the Damn part -- but then when I do receive the cards I will be forced to spend them on myself, on my ever-growing wish-list -- this is the Yay! part. I'm going to have to do some thinking about this...

No comments: