Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scene from work: (probably TMI)

I got my period yesterday at work. It was early. I was cranky. I grabbed a tampon from my drawer to head over to the ladies' room, but first I stopped at Lori's desk (in my cube), discretely held the tampon up to her in a threatening manner, and growled in a very accusatory tone, "I blame you!", simply because she got hers early, too, so I'll blame her. Louise, sitting next to Lori, asked what was going on.

Lou: "I feel like you're doing something behind my back!"

Me: "Yes, Lou. We're all menstruating behind your back."

Lou: "Oh."

3 comments:

Jess said...

At least you're not doing it in front of her face. right?

jenn said...

Hmm, did you have nine million code words for tampons while in school? Just made me remember how much we'd try to hide it..
hee!

CosmicAvatar said...

Heeeeee! Awesome.