Monday, June 5, 2006

Letter Meme

.
This is a letter Meme. I've been given a letter and need to list 10 things about me that begin with that letter. I've been assigned the letter "J" by the lovely bettie, and I'm realizing it's probably the most significant letter there could be for me.


  1. Jacob: We'll start with the most important "J" for me, my wonderful son. He's very smart, and sensitive, and funny, and gorgeous. Not that I'm biased or anything.
  2. Jon Bon Jovi: My favorite singer, and frontman to my favorite band, of course. I've been drooling over him for about 22 years now.
  3. January 15, 2005: The beginning of the Worst Time of My Life, when I found Michael dead. It's been a long road, but I feel I'm back on track now.
  4. (Shirley) Jackson: One of my favorite writers. My first introduction to her was the short story "Charles", in eighth grade English class. This led me to Life Among The Savages and Raising Demons, both of which I am totally in love with. Also enjoy "The Lottery". Need to get more of her fiction.
  5. Jean: My mom. Her guidence and influence is responsible for what I am today. [code: The crazy psycho-bitch screwed me up royally.]
  6. John: My dad. The sane one of the bunch. Has always worked hard for his family, and spoiled my mom rotten. Very wise.
  7. Jonathan Kellerman: Another of my favorite authors. I love his 'Alex Delaware' novels. I own and have read and re-read 19 or 20 of these books.
  8. July 31: My birthday, which I am proud to share with Harry Potter and JK Rowling (Whom I could have added as another "J" for a favorite author, but I feel I was getting a bit heavy on authors).
  9. (Hugh) Jackman: One of my newest crushes. He's SO yummy.
    [drool]
  10. Jared Padaleki: My other crush. But he's so young! [blush]

No comments: