Sunday, January 1, 2006

Like a kid in a candy store

.
I just figured out how to post audio files on a website, so they're available to me on the web. And I just went nuts downloading TONS of Serenity/Firefly audio clips onto my PC, to upload to my site later.

Now if I can just figure out how to get them on this blog...

*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT*****EDIT***** EDIT *****


I just made a list of links on my sidebar, called 'Sound Bytes'. I know when I click on a link, it automatically opens my Windows Media Player so the bit will play. I've NO idea if this will work for anyone else. So please let me know if this does or doesn't work for you.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Well the Firefly theme worked for me. A pop up box did say something about "MIME things previously associated with Quick Time blah blah" but I clicked no. It was more a pop up about the programme than a nasty pop up. But I don't use QuickTime! Or I don't think I do.