Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 of 12 - March

It's that time again! 12 of 12 is the brain-child of Chad Darnell. If you've never participated, why not check it out?

9:32 am, living room, computer desk
My first cup of coffee for the day. Yum!

9:40 am, kitchen table
Here's a package I need to bring to the Post Office today.

10:00 am, living room
My sofa, and my latest quilt.

10:30 am, living room, coffee table
My three new books that arrived yesterday. I can't decide which I want to read first.
(I ended up going with Bones by Jonathan Kellerman.)

11:45 am, living room, laptop
Seth Green Twittered a link to this. It's going to be the 8th season opener for Family Guy.
Can.
Not.
Wait!


12:30 pm, living room
Here's my ex's Boy Scout Assistant Leader uniform, which he's asked me to sew a new patch on.

12:31 pm, kitchen table
And here's my sewing basket. Well, one of them. This one's mostly just a jumbled mess of items I use frequently.


4:00 pm, living room, laptop
This is the mock-up I've just made of the next quilt I am going to make, a curved log cabin.


7:35 pm, kitchen
Supper. Pork chop and zucchini.

7:40, living room
Kitty enjoys her share of the pork chop.

9:30 pm, living room, coffee table
My feet. They are in terrible need of a pedicure, but - HEY! - new toe ring!

11:30, bedroom
"Come to bed, Mommy. Now."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the colors in the quilt on the sofa.

Great 12 of 12!

~Sheryl said...

I want your coffee mug!... and your quilt making skillz. Lovely 12 of 12. I haven't posted mine, they are almost all pics of Hunter after work... I forgot my camera yesterday.
~S

CosmicAvatar said...

I like the toe ring. Also, I've never had a pedicure in my life; the thought of unleashing my feet on some poor unsuspecting nail salon just fills me with horror.

Also: want that mug.

CosmicAvatar said...

Repetition of also! Argh! Sorry. [/anal and nitpicky]

Dogeared said...

I'm with Amanda, I couldn't unleash my feet on some poor pedicurist! I really do love your quilt :D

Martini Dan said...

Nice photos! Love the coffee mug!