Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's my name? *NAME ADDED*!!

My boy is getting a new kitten. (This will be at his Dad's house--I am not getting a new kitten.) She's a ragdoll. She comes home next week:





I've been asked to help think of a name for her. Which means I'm asking all of you to help think of a name for her. Any ideas?


5/25: Alas, the boy has decided on a name all on his own.

It's Gabriel. (Not Gabrielle. Yes, it's a girl.)

But I'd like to thank everyone for playing. It's been fun!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, what a beauty!

The first name that came to mind when I saw her was Amélie.

Anonymous said...

Oh she's gorgeous!

I like Sophia. She needs something pretty and feminine. Or in the French vein (I like Amelie, but didn't like the film) - I love Aurelie and Elodie.

Sophia means "wisdom", so it depends on how manic a kitty she is, but she looks quite regal and serene. Ooh, regal - Grace? (Princess Grace Kelly)

Helen at work

CosmicAvatar said...

Oooo, look at that eyeliner! That makes me think of Egypt, and seeing as how they revere cats, I'd go for queen names like Cleopatra or Nefertiti, although the name Bathsheba has just popped into my head (Sheba for short).

Mindi Scott said...

Okay, now I'm dying for The Boy (and his dad?) to make a decision! [/melodramatic]

Mindi Scott said...

And also: Tag!"

Amanda said...

I agree with the other Amanda. She definitely needs an Egyptian name.

This is a good list. I like "Bast" which is the cat-headed goddess of the sun, but there are other really good names for a cat on that list.

I also learned, in my casual googling, that "Min" was the goddess of fertility. Min is a sex goddess!

Meghan said...

I like Gabriel - very tomboy!