Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Because bettie said so

.
What do I want for Christmas?

Really, what I really, really want, is a fabulous job, very close to home, for lots of money and lots of flexability, but with very few hours or effort. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Aside from that, the things that I really want are on my Amazon wish list. Apparently it's mostly dvds and books. Guess I like a good story. I think Serenity needs to be high on the list of priorities, so that I can further my obsessive behavior to include watching the movie every day. And I've been absolutely heartbroken since they started Degrassi: The Next Generation, because I don't have that cable channel and I've NEVER seen an episode! Example Of course, Degrassi Jr High season 3 will be nice to round out my Jr High collection. And more Shirley Jackson would be lovely. Example

And OMG I had no idea Torey Hayden had written a sequel to One Child!

Must.

Have.

This.

Book.

No comments: