Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My very own Christmas miracle!

So, as previously mentioned, my laptop power cord went kerplooey on Monday. I ordered a new cord on Monday night, with free two day shipping. (yay!) But that meant it would ship on Tuesday, and since Thursday is a holiday, I would not receive it until Friday. Not a very long wait, but with The Boy and I fighting over who gets to use the desktop computer, it was getting a bit hairy already.

Except that tonight when I came home from my parents' house, the new cord had already arrived! And it works! And the computer still works, which means it didn't get fried when the cord exploded! And I'm typing on my laptop right now! Wheeeeee!!

Oh, how I missed you, Laptop. Please don't ever leave me again.

1 comment:

CosmicAvatar said...

The Christmas post has been most excellent this year. [nods happily]