Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ah, I've taught him so well...

Just went to get our Christmas tree. This year Christmas snuck up on us really quickly, and I felt I was really late getting the tree. Sure enough, when we got to our usual place, they literally had maybe twenty trees left. One whole side of the lot, usually full of trees, was completely empty. Not much to choose from, they were all bigger and more expensive than I wanted. And then The Boy asked me: "And what have we learned about waiting too long to get a Christmas tree?"

The only answer, of course, is: "Foamy!"




Well, and: "Expensive!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! I knew the answer before I saw it, but I wasn't sure if that was the direction you were going in.

In other news, I have GOT to meet this kid of yours.