Tuesday, April 13, 2010

12 of 12 - April

It's 12 of 12 time again! Ok, well, yesterday was 12 of 12 time. But it's perfectly ok to post it on the 13th. Really.


10:00 am, kitchen
Coffee! Yes, I slept very late today. The Boy went to school straight from his Dad's house, so I didn't have to get up this morning.

11:45 am, grocery store parking lot
Blossoms! I love spring. And it's finally sprung. :D

1:45 pm, front stairs
Going for my walk, need my tunage.

11:48 am, my street
Remnants of the recent flooding in the area.

1:52 pm, my street
Meh, power lines. But look at that beautiful sky!

2:05 pm, my street
I found this bird's nest. I don't know if it's occupied or not.

2:09 pm, my street
The beginnings of lilacs. :D

2: 12 pm, my street
Daffodils are one of my favorites.

2:15 pm, my street
I'm pretty sure these are tulips of some kind. But I don't know what they're called.

2:18, my street
I love the color of the forsythias.

8:30 pm, living room
Finally got around to fixing the lamp. Just needed the socket replaced.

11:30 pm, living room
Kitty has been mixing it up a bit, and waits for me before going to bed.
"Can we please go to bed now, mommy?"


BONUS:
No bonus today. I failed. Epically.


4 comments:

Dogeared said...

Love the colours in the second photo!

Pete Cullen said...

Hi there Laurie, love the sky in the photo with the powerlines and the angle the snap is taken from, very nice indeed.

Two more seasons of Angel to complete our final Whedon show, it's been a long but awesome haul :)

JCB said...

You just reminded me that I want to fix a lamp... I really nreed to get to it since I currently do not have a lamp next to my bed!
Love the blooms everywhere :)

CosmicAvatar said...

That mug is AWESOME.

Also, when did you get this new blog? What with all the DIY dominating my life recently, I've just been out of it. Thank goodness for the link in your WD sig.